1. You must not leave the campground, for the woods, prior to 9:00 a.m.
2. The speed limit in the campground is five (5) miles per hour.
3. The speed limit on the road to the woods is fifteen (15) miles per hour.
4. Stay on the designated road to and from the woods.
a. Stay out of mud holes.
b. Stay out of ALL row crop fields.
5. Upper Tiff's Trench is off-limits (different landowner).
a. Please respect their property by staying off.
6. Land boundaries are marked.
a. Respect boundaries.
7. The road entrance to the woods from the campground will be fenced off at 8:00 pm.
a. If your vehicle cannot return to camp by 8:00 pm, it will remain where it sits until 9:00 am the next morning.
b. If you choose to bring your vehicle back to the campground between 8:00-10:00 pm, your vehicle will be parked for the remainder of the weekend.
i. You will be allowed to remain camping, but you will not be allowed back in the woods for the remainder of the event.
ii. The chairperson of the event has the final say on the matter.
c. If you return with your vehicle after 10:00 pm, you will be excluded from any trail rides for a one (1) year period.
i. Appearance before the board with an explanation of what happened will be required to have your attendance reinstated.
8. No littering in the woods and campground.
a. Pick up after yourself in the campground and in the woods.
b. Bring out what you bring in.
c. If you see garbage, pick it up (even if it is not yours). A huge THANK YOU to those that already do this! We see you doing this and are so grateful!
d. Make sure your guests, kids, and/or pets are picked up after.
9. Dogs must always be leashed. This is for the dog's safety and for the safety of others.
a. Owners must clean up after their dogs (no one wants to step in dog 💩!)
10. Keep an eye on children at the campsite.
a. Heavy machinery can pose a threat to littles.
11. Alcoholic beverages are allowed.
a. Have fun, but drink responsibly. Remember who may be watching and set a good example.
b. If you are deemed excessively intoxicated in the woods
i. You will be escorted out of the woods; your vehicle is left until you are deemed sober enough to retrieve it.
ii. Someone else that is sober can drive it back to camp for you.
c. If you are deemed excessively intoxicated in the campground and are a nuisance, you will be asked to return to your campsite.
d. No drinking and driving away from the campground onto the highway.
12. Unruly and/or threatening conduct (fighting, physical harm, property damage, threats of harm, etc.) will result in you being sent to your campsite to cool down and sober up for the night.
13. Unruly conduct may result in punitive action for which you may be required to appear before the board.
a. Such conduct could lead to suspension or dismissal from events and/or the Club.
14. These rules extend to guests; guests are the invitee's responsibility.
a. Invitees are subject to punitive action because of their guests' conduct.
15. Everyone attending a trail ride event is a representative of the Rochester Rough Riders, even if they are not a member. Because they are attending our event, they are associated with the Club. Do your best to represent our club in the most positive light possible.
16. Everyone attending a trail ride event MUST have a wristband.
a. This indicates to Club Members that participants have been checked in and have signed the waiver indicating they understand the rules and regs as posted.
b. If you do not have a wristband, go to the trailer, and get checked in.
1. Always be aware of your surroundings.
2. Watch for other vehicles, and exercise caution and courtesy when riding. Don't assume you are easily seen!
3. If you see a vehicle stopped, check to see if they are ok.
a. You can use a thumbs-up signal to the person asking if they are ok. If you get a thumbs-up back and they're ok; you can continue on.
b. Otherwise, help if you can, even if it is to find someone that can help.
c. Make sure no one gets left behind.
4. Club members can and will enforce anything that may be a safety threat or a violation of our regulations.
Questions or concerns should be directed to the Chairperson or Co-Chair of the event or to a Club Member